Saturday, April 4, 2015

Survivor by Destiny's Child

Every college student I know is burnt out from school, including myself. Graduation is just around the corner and it seems like time is dragging on! We're struggling. We've lost all motivation.
I wanted to make this silly music video to encourage my classmates/friends to finish the semester strong! In a not-so-serious way, we're preparing ourselves both physically and mentally for the days ahead in hopes of taking advantage of the limited time we have in college! 
I'm so thankful for friends who willingly walk around campus dressed for battle with happy hearts and joyful attitudes! 


As hard as it is, WE WILL SURVIVE!
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much! Your comments, thoughts, and concerns are always welcome here and are greatly appreciated!