Monday, July 1, 2013

Cracks in the Concrete

As I was taking my normal route to west campus, dreading the math class that was awaiting my arrival, I ran across something not so normal! This verse - "We love because He first loved us!" 1 John 4:19 - typed up on a small, white piece of paper, just so happened to be in my path! Normally I wouldn't have noticed something so small, but for some reason, today I did! As I reached down to pick it up, a smile stretched across my face as I noticed it was a bible verse! Joy filled my heart, for just as this tiny piece of paper, no bigger than my tallest finger, stood out and grasped my attention on the ground, so should we stand out among others! People should simply LOOK at us or have a conversation with us and KNOW we are followers of Jesus Christ, just as light would pierce the dark! There should be no doubt who we stand for and who we represent! We should be glorifying God in ALL of our ways! We are constantly being watched, and at times, our actions can mean everything to someone! God can use the most simple situations to remind us of His love and how, BECAUSE OF HIS LOVE, WE love and should want to SHOW that love to others! GOD IS SO GOOD!
 
 
"We love because He first loved us!" 1 John 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much! Your comments, thoughts, and concerns are always welcome here and are greatly appreciated!